CONDOMINIUMS & URBAN TOWNS AT ST. CLAIR & OLD WESTON ROAD
WE HAVE PLATINUM LEVEL ACCESS!!
CONDOS FROM THE HIGH $300’S
URBAN TOWNS FROM THE MID $600’S
Register Now for access to this project!
When you call a Reunion Crossing condominium home, every day will be an opportunity to reunite with sophisticated, intelligent, urban living. The innovative lobby has been reimagined into a space you will actually use, with workspaces and lounge areas. Even more impressive are the well laid-out, open concept suites, which let you rediscover just how beautiful city life really can be.
Reunion Crossing Condos & Urban Towns is a new condo and townhouse development byDiamond Kilmer Developments currently in preconstruction at 1808 Saint Clair Avenue West, Toronto. Amenities at Reunion Crossing Condos will include an outdoor kid’s play area, lobby lounge, rooftop terrace with BBQ and lounge, party room with dining area and a fitness centre with TRX. Sales for available units range in price from $380,000 to $800,000. Reunion Crossing Condos & Urban Towns has a total of 249 units. Sizes range from 435 to 1317 square feet.
The development is slated to include six buildings, including an 11-storey Condominium with 153 suites plus retail space at ground level fronting on St. Clair Avenue West, and five low-rise blocks of stacked Townhomes comprised of 96 homes, some with rooftop terraces on the Old Weston Rd lands.
- 3 Minutes to all of your shopping needs with Big Box Stores such as Winners, HomeSense, Michaels, Home Depot, Shoppers Drug Mart, Staples, Canadian Tire, Metro, Best Buy, RONA & much more
- 7 Minutes to High Park – Toronto’s largest public park, that includes hiking trails, sports facilities, lakefront, convenient parking, easy public transit access, a dog park & zoo.
- 10 Minutes to Highway 401 connecting you to Highways 400 & 427
- Less than 20 Minutes to Toronto Pearson International Airport..
- TTC at your doorstep. Access to multiple bus routes (41, 989, 168 to Keele and Dundas West Subway Stations) and the St Clair West Streetcar (512 East to St.Clair West and St.Clair Subway Station) allowing you to travel throughout Toronto’s West end with absolute ease.
- The Junction, Stockyards, and Corso Italia are just a short walk away.
- Down the street is the community hub that is Artscape Wychwood Barns and some of the best brunch and cafes in the city
- Newly proposed St Clair Old Weston Road Smart Track station, part of the Kitchener GO rail corridor, is one of six new stations that have been approved by the City of Toronto and will offer another future transportation option just steps away from Reunion Crossings front door!
Just 6 Minutes from the Dundas West Subway Station
CONNECTING 3 ORIGINAL NEIGHBOURHOODS.
Reunion Crossing is a natural point of connection between The Stockyards, The Junction & Corso Italia. With the St. Clair Streetcar at your doorstep, and endless shopping, dining, parks and recreation nearby, you can unite with a complete urban lifestyle at Reunion Crossing.
Reunion Crossing x The Stockyards:
The Stockyards is home to some of the best big retail shopping in Toronto. In addition to the 50+ shops and restaurants of Stock Yards Village Shopping Centre, there’s also a Home Depot, Canadian Tire, Rona, Walmart, Best Buy and much more, all within easy walking distance of Reunion Crossing.
Reunion Crossing x Corso Italia:
Corso Italia is one of Toronto’s historic Italian neighbourhoods, and much of that history can still be seen today. Get a taste of the neighbourhood with delicious gelato from La Paloma, or sample one of the many Latin American restaurants, such as Tenoch or Itacate. It’s one of the city’s great cultural hubs, allowing you to experience flavours from across the world.
Reunion Crossing x The Junction:
Take a stroll south of Reunion Crossing to explore one of the hippest neighbourhoods in Toronto. Check out the fab furniture at Cornerstone Home Interiors and discover the hand-crafted Scandinavian and Japanese design treasures at Mjolk. Taste the fine Italian cuisine at Nodo and the fresh local foods of The Junction Farmers Market. You could practically spend all of your weekends exploring new things in The Junction, and when you live at Reunion Crossing, you just might.
12 Minutes from Yorkdale Shopping Centre totalling 270 retailers and is home to Canada’s largest collection of luxury brands
Reunion Crossing Developers:
At Diamond Kilmer Developments, we believe in creating well-priced homes to meet the needs of today’s urban homebuyers. Our development strategy provides stylish, high-quality ground related and midrise home ownership opportunities in conveniently placed neighbourhoods close to Toronto’s core.
- DEVELOPMENT NAME: Reunion Crossing Condos
DEVELOPER(S): Diamond Kilmer Developments
BUILDING TYPE: Condominium & Townhome
- ADDRESS: 423 Old Weston Road, Toronto ON M6N 3A9
UNIT SIZES: From 435 Square Feet To 1,318 Square Feet
- Unit size: TBA
- Maintenance Fee: TBA
- Price Range: Condos From The High $300’s, Urban Towns From The Mid $600’s
By registering you are opting to receive updates, invitations and e-mail offers. We do not share e-mails with third parties. Once you register you will receive e-mail communications of upcoming projects.
Note that you can withdraw from receiving e-mail communications anytime by sending us an e-mail or marking the “unsubscribe” box in the future information sent to you.
WE ARE INDEPENDENT REALTORS WITH New Condo Centre REALTY LTD., BROKERAGE. WE DO NOT REPRESENT THE BUILDER/VENDOR. WE REPRESENT BUYERS.
THIS IS NOT THE BUILDER’S WEBSITE.
THIS WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED TO SOLICIT BUYERS OR SELLERS CURRENTLY UNDER CONTRACT WITH A REAL ESTATE AGENT.
IF YOU ARE A REAL ESTATE AGENT, PLEASE CALL THE BUILDER/VENDOR DIRECTLY.
See immediate returns by getting first access to pre-construction condos across the Greater Toronto Area. Registration is quick and easy.