Find commercial and residential properties to rent, buy, or invest in.
Living at The Dylan Condos is different – it’s a unique lifestyle that celebrates the individual. It’s an urban community inspired by stunning design, enviable suites and deluxe amenities. It’s an original – completely authentic and the ideal place to express yourself.
Perfectly located just a 3-minute walk from Glencairn Subway and a few blocks to the Eglinton LRT, The Dylan is perfect for the modern lifestyle.
The Dylan offers 224 condo units comprised of 167 one-bedroom suites, 45 two-bedroom suites and 12 three-bedroom suites. Suite sizes will range from 625 to 1,100 square feet.
Residents will have access to 168 parking spaces, with an addition of 22 spaces for visitors.
1. Transit Options – Commuting throughout the city without a vehicle is one of the best ways to travel from point A to point B when living in this central Toronto neighbourhood. The Dylan Condos is located just steps away from Glencairn subway station, allowing residents easy access to Line 1 and TTC bus routes. The Eglinton Crosstown LRT is also located nearby, transporting riders across the city 60% faster than any other current form of public transportation available. Residents can commute into Union Station in just 26 minutes.
2. Lifestyle Amenities – Toronto’s Yorkdale-Glen Park neigbourhood is home to some of the city’s best lifestyle amenities and necessities. Residents of The Dylan Condos will be minutes away from plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options. Yorkdale Shopping Centre; which is considered to be the country’s premier shopping centre and is home to over 240 brand name and high-end retailers, services, restaurants, and a movie theatre, are both easily accessible to residents by transit or vehicle.
3. Highway Access – Residents of The Dylan Condos that prefer to travel throughout the city of Toronto by using their personal motor vehicle can easily do so with immediate access to Allen Road. Allen Road will connect motorists to Highway 401, allowing them seamless travel throughout the city and connections to other major thoroughfares throughout the GTA. If residents prefer to drive into the downtown core, they can do so in just over 20 minutes.
4. Family Friendly– Young and growing families will love calling The Dylan Condos home and raising their children in this established community. The surrounding area is home to some of the city’s best and highest ranking schools, prestigious private schools and early learning centres, helping to offer children a quality education throughout all levels of their educational journey.
5. Green Space – Living in the heart of a big city like Toronto does not mean you have to sacrifice living close to natural green spaces. The neighbourhood and area surrounding The Dylan Condos is a beautiful and green area of the city full of lush parks for residents to explore and enjoy year-round. Nearby green spaces include Viewmount