Find commercial and residential properties to rent, buy, or invest in.
Located in the Kingsway neighbourhood, the west end’s most exclusive enclave and one of the most beautiful communities in the city, Kingsway Crescent offers luxury city living at its very best.
The building’s combination of traditional design and modern touches is an elegant fit with this historic area, with oversized suites and family-size townhomes that are perfect for local (and not-so-local) downsizers who want to live large in a luxury space. This boutique development boasts great amenities, thoughtful design, and even an in-house art gallery – all in an unbeatable neighbourhood that has absolutely everything going for it.
The Kingsway is truly one of those neighbourhoods that has it all. Quiet spaces, big swaths of green, riverside parkland, fantastic schools, gorgeous homes, and great shopping, dining and entertainment along Dundas and Bloor. This beautiful 9-storey boutique building puts you at the heart of The Kingsway, one of the city’s most gracious neighbourhoods. The exterior features real stone and faux-wood metal finishes inspired by the surrounding parkland, meticulously landscaped grounds, and large north- and south-facing terraces designed for enjoying the outdoors and views of the area’s mature tree canopy.
It’s a peaceful spot that makes you feel like you’re miles from the hustle and bustle of the city – even though you’re right in the 416, just minutes away from downtown. You’re close to charming Bloor West Village, with its fruit markets and delis, and hot-spot Roncy, where you can see the influence of the area’s historic character, mixed in with some of the hippest dining and shopping around. And don’t forget the Junction, a quick jaunt east along Dundas…a hipster paradise of funky clothing shops, artisanal food producers, art galleries and more.
This beautiful 9-storey boutique building puts you at the heart of The Kingsway, one of the city’s most gracious neighbourhoods. The exterior features real stone and faux-wood metal finishes inspired by the surrounding parkland, meticulously landscaped grounds, and large north- and south-facing terraces designed for enjoying the outdoors and views of the area’s mature tree canopy.
1. Green Space – Residents will absolutely love that Kingsway Crescent Condos backs onto Home Smith Park with its views of the Humber River and picnic areas. The surrounding area is rich with natural green space including Lambton Woods, James Gardens, and the Humber River Recreational Trail. Avid golfers will also enjoy the many fine golf courses in the area.
2. Family Friendly – Toronto’s Kingsway neighbourhood is a highly sought-after area for families to call home for many reasons including access to some of the city’s most prestigious public and private schools for their children to attend.
3. Transit Options – TTC bus routes conveniently run right past the Kingsway Crescent Condos front door. Residents will be able to easily connect to the Line 2 subway and commute into Union Station in under an hour.
4. Lifestyle Amenities – Kingsway Crescent Condos is conveniently located close to the Humbertown Shopping Centre which offers residents access to a collection of specialty stores, services, and grocers. The area is walkable, offering residents even more shopping, dining, and entertainment options to enjoy.
5. Highway Access – Highway 427 is conveniently located nearby, allowing residents of Kingsway Crescent Condos looking to travel throughout the region by vehicle to easily connect to other major thoroughfares including the 401, the QEW, and the Gardiner Expressway. Motorists can commute into the downtown core in 25 minutes.