Coming Soon to Toronto
A Preconstruction Project by Block Developments
The Groove Condos is located in Humewood-Cedarvale’s well-established family-oriented neighbourhood in Toronto. It is in close proximity to Toronto’s financial and entertainment district with easy access to shopping and public transportation.
Numerous tree-lined streets and cul de sacs located in Humewood contribute to the neighbourhood’s intimate streetscape. The many one-way streets, with few cross streets, helps to keep traffic congestion to a minimum in this peaceful, tucked-away suburb. The nearby Humewood community school also has a football and baseball field, a children’s playground, as well as a host of athletic activities.
Groove Condos offers a slew of other conveniences including
- Easy access to Allen Expressway, Don Valley Parkway as well as the Gardiner Expressway
- Easy access to subway, bus, and streetcar
- Minutes drive to the St. Clair Ave West Station
- Walk to a tremendous variety of shops and restaurants along St. Clair Avenue West
- Toronto’s highest concentration of Caribbean shops and restaurants on Eglinton Avenue West and Vaughan Road
- Streetcars and bus routes along St Clair, Bathurst Street and Vaughan Road
- Bathurst Station on the Bloor-Danforth subway line and St. Clair station on the Yonge-University-Spadina subway line
- Allen Expressway connects commuters to Highway 401
- Vaughan Road Collegiate Institute – has an enclosed pool for both children and adults
- One of Toronto’s most magnificent gardens; Humewood Park.
- A modern state-of-the-art theatre that is part of the recently constructed Oakwood Village Library and Arts Centre
Building Type: Condominiums
Residential Units: 152
Suite Types: Studio to 3+Den Bedrooms
Suite Sizes: 412 – 1162 sq.ft
Parking Levels: 2
Parking Spots: 48 regular, 8 visitor
Bicycle Spots: 157 – 142 long term and 15 short term
Number of Elevators: 2