Find commercial and residential properties to rent, buy, or invest in.
Reclaim your life and experience slow living in Cambridge. Get inspired with family-sized authentically crafted luxury townhomes that connect you to your new community. Come together. Grow together. Stay together. This is your Community.
1. Lifestyle Amenities – Community Crafted Towns are located mere minutes away from SmartCentres Cambridge, Cambridge Centre, and plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options in between.
2. Highway Access – Residents of Community Crafted Towns will have immediate access to Highway 401 and other thoroughfares in the area, making it extremely easy to travel and commute throughout Southwestern Ontario.
3. College Town – Conestoga College is located not far from Community Crafted Towns, making it a great place for post-secondary students to call home. The University of Waterloo and Wilfrid Laurier University are both also easily accessible for students by vehicle or transit.
4. Transit – Cambridge, Kitchener, and Waterloo are all connected by the ION LRT system, allowing residents of Community Crafted Towns to easily connect to other regions of the Tri-Cities area.
5. Green Space – Located just down the road from Community Crafted Towns is Puslinch Lake. Here residents can enjoy plenty of natural green space, waterways, boating, and water activities during the warmer months.