A NEW PROJECT IN EAST TORONTO FROM THE $300s
A SCARBOROUGH PROJECT – WE HAVE PLATINUM LEVEL ACCESS!!
Register Now for PLATINUM Access to this Project!
An 11-story development, Merge Condos has 182 spacious units sized at 500 to 1400 sq ft. Over 3,000 sq ft of retail, and an outdoor rooftop to take in the spectacular views of Toronto’s waterfront adds to the luxurious living at Merge. Designed to leverage the neighbourhood’s raw natural beauty, the condo features stunning panoramic views, expansive terraces, and amenity space that looks out onto the nearby lake. There’s underground parking, sustainable energy technology, and easy access to public transit routes. Merge is estimated to be completed in 2022 and will be located at 2201 Kingston Road in Toronto, near Highview Park and also has transportation options such as Danforth GO Station.
At Merge Condos, you enjoy all the convenience of a modern community while living amidst natural surroundings.
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $300,000s.
Reasons to Buy at Merge:
- Located in the Cliffside neighbourhood in Scarborough set amidst the idyllic backdrop of the Scarborough Bluffs and Lake Ontario
- 7 Minutes to the Warden Subway Station which runs along the Bloor Danforth Line connecting you seamlessly to the Scarborough Town Centre to the North, and Downtown Toronto to the West
- You will also be just 12 Minutes away from the Kennedy Subway Station which will be a stop along the future Eglinton Crosstown LRT — travelling 19km across the GTA with a total of 25 stops, the new Eglinton LRT will allow its commuters to travel 60% faster than their current travel time
- Scarborough Town Centre will be just 12 Minutes away and features over 250 stores, 750 brands to shop & 32 culinary offerings for you to enjoy
- Perfectly situated less than 15 Minutes from Highway 401, within close proximity to the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) and the Gardiner Expressway — travelling throughout the city will be a breeze
- In less than 10 Minutes you can find yourself enjoying beautiful views of Lake Ontario or lounging at the beach at the numerous parks that overlook the lake such as Scarborough Heights Park, Rosetta McClain Gardens, Scarborough Crescent Park & More
- Located on Kingston Road which features a vast array of shops, retail, restaurants & more for you to enjoy
Merge Condos Highlights:
- Located in the Birchcliffe-Cliffside neighbourhood in Toronto
- 4 minute drive to the Scarborough GO Station
- 6 minute drive to the Scarborough Bluffs Park Beach
- 7 minute drive to the Victoria Park Subway Station
- 8 minute drive to the Danforth GO Station
- 15 minute drive to Scarborough Town Centre
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Nearby parks include Rosetta McClain Gardens, Highview Park and Scarborough Heights Park
Merge Condos is new project by Lifestyle Custom Homes Developments and is currently in pre-construction.
Located at 2201 Kingston Rd, Scarborough, ON
The Cliffside Neighbourhood:
Merge Condos is located at the corner of Kingston and Danforth in Cliffside, a sweet spot east of the city where tranquil oasis meets urban living. Offering a stunning new gateway, Merge is within walking distance from numerous restaurants and cafes, the beaches and the bluffs. Serene, vibrant, and just the right distance from the downtown core, Merge Condos is minutes from lovely parks and the beautiful waterfront. With easy access through Kingston Rd and to Scarborough GO train station, commute is most convenient. Merge fuses amenities with rich natural spaces, allowing you to experience luxury.
Parks and Places to Play
- Northtown Park
- Finch Parkette
- Dempsey Park
Schools For All Ages
- Yorktown Montessori School
- McKee Public School
- Canadian Language Centre
- York University
Great Restaurants to Choose From
- Symposium Café Restaurant & Lounge
- Baton Rouge
- Wild Wing
- Mr. Greek
- Jack Astor’s Bar & Grill
- Subway Sandwiches
Attractions of Merge Condos
- Birchmount Fire Hall Museum
- Children’s Peace Theatre
- Cineplex Odeon Eglinton Town Centre
- Laser Quest Scarborough
Shopping and Restaurants
- Cliffside Village Books
- Kingston Fashion
- Chick’ Burger
- Dog House Restaurant & Tavern
- Local Transit Access
- Walk score 73/100
- Bike Score 39/100
- Transit Score 52/100
Schools & Colleges
- Cliffside Public School
- Birch Cliff Heights Public School
- Coysh School of Dance
- Birchmount Park Collegiate Institute
Merge Project Developers:
Merge Condos is coming soon by Lifestyle Custom Homes Developments in the Birchcliffe Cliffside neighborhood. LCH Developments focuses on the bigger picture of the scale when it comes to development. They have a goal to bring practical living into Toronto’s best communities by combining consumer needs into highly desirable locations. Register to stay up to date with latest news on the upcoming community including floor plans and prices before public opening.
MERGE CONDOS & TOWNS
- Developer: LCH Developments
- Development Name: Merge Condos
- Address: 2201 Kingston Road, Scarborough
- Storeys/Suites: 11 Storeys / 182 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
- Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer & More
- Unit size: TBA
- Maintenance Fee: TBA
- Price Range: From the $400s
By registering you are opting to receive updates, invitations and e-mail offers. We do not share e-mails with third parties. Once you register you will receive e-mail communications of upcoming projects.
Note that you can withdraw from receiving e-mail communications anytime by sending us an e-mail or marking the “unsubscribe” box in the future information sent to you.
WE ARE INDEPENDENT REALTORS WITH New Condo Centre REALTY LTD., BROKERAGE. WE DO NOT REPRESENT THE BUILDER/VENDOR. WE REPRESENT BUYERS.
THIS IS NOT THE BUILDER’S WEBSITE.
THIS WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED TO SOLICIT BUYERS OR SELLERS CURRENTLY UNDER CONTRACT WITH A REAL ESTATE AGENT.
IF YOU ARE A REAL ESTATE AGENT, PLEASE CALL THE BUILDER/VENDOR DIRECTLY.
See immediate returns by getting first access to pre-construction condos across the Greater Toronto Area. Registration is quick and easy.