Line 5 Condos
– Midtown Condos Hidden in the City –
Mins from TTC Subway & 90% Walkscore!!
Register Now for VIP Access to this Project!
Welcome to a Line 5 Condos – A Fresh New Project in Midtown Toronto
Line 5 Condos is a new condo project which will be located at 110 Broadway Avenue in Toronto and is currently in pre-construction.
The new project will be a 28, 35 storey tower with 882 mixed condo units. The estimated completion date for Line 5 Condos Condos is 2022.
Line 5 Condos will be walkable EVERYWHERE – located in the Mount Pleasant West neighbourhood in Toronto, 12 minutes walk to the Eglinton Station, short commute to Downtown Toronto, close to shops, restaurants and schools, nearby parks include Blythwood Ravine Park, Sherwood Park and St. Clements-Yonge Parkette
Line 5 Project Highlights:
- Line 5 is the first phase of a multi-tower condominium project at Yonge and Eglinton.
- Phase I – selling this fall is a 36-storey tower located at 117 Broadway Avenue
- Phase II – selling soon is a 33-storey tower located close by.
- Only 10 mins to the DVP and Bayview Extension
- Developed by: Reserve Properties and Westdale Properties Recent Projects: Rise, 109 Oz, Bellefair, Lakehouse and Motif (Reserve); Nobu Residences, Theory Condos, One Bloor,
- Charlie (Westdale)
- Interior Designer: U31
- Architect: IBI Group
- Great restaurants are all walkable along the area including: Buca, Grazie, The Keg, The Homeway, Fresh, Copacabana Brazilian Steakhouse, La Carnita, Sweet Jesus, Aroma, Uncle Betty’s, Lime, Five Doors North, Thobor’s Bakery, and so many more
- Units range from Studios to 3 Bedroom plans
- Plus a selection of Townhomes to be released later
- All units have a balcony
- All units with dens have been optimized so that dens fit a pull-out couch
- Walkable local amenities include: Loblaws, LCBO, Shoppers Drug Mart, Tim Horton’s, Starbucks, Sobey’s, Metro, Cheese Emporium, Wine Rack, Yonge-Eglinton Centre, Goodlife Fitness, Sporting life, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, and more
- Many local bars and entertainment venues in the area such as The Rose and Crown, Duke of Kent, Alleycatz, Prohibition Gastrohouse, The Granite Brewery, Cibo Wine Bar, Acrobat Lounge, Scruffy Murphy’s Irish Pub, and more
- Many local schools in the area making Line 5 very family friendly
- Steps from the Yonge Street Subway Line and the LRT!!
Line 5 Building Amenities:
- 24-hour Concierge
- Parcel Storage
- Hot and Cold Storage
- Juice and Coffee Bar
- Fitness Studio
- Personal Training Studio
- Stretch and Yoga Studio
- Interactive Training Studio
- Spa Lounge
- Sauna Room
- Steam Room
- 2 Outdoor BBQ and Dining Lounges
- Party Lounge
- Catering Kitchen
- Art Studio
- Outdoor Theatre
- Outdoor Pool and Lounge
- Outdoor BBQ and Dining Lounge
- Outdoor Games Lounge
- Social Club and Shared Work Space
- Library Lounge
- Demo Kitchen
Mid Town Living with Broadway Condos
Line 5 Condos is in the heart of Yonge & Eglinton. The neighbourhood, now known as Yonge & Eg, is loaded with lots of dining, boutique shopping, casual clubbing and first-rate recreational options. The location boasts many theatres and clubs all waiting to amuse you. Eglinton Park is a large and wonderful place to spend an afternoon. The condos are close to great eateries in the Mount Pleasant area and within a short distance of the historical Casa Loma. Line 5 Condos is without a doubt a superb option for anyone looking for a great place to call home or an amazing investment opportunity.
Situated a 4 min walk away from Yonge-Eglinton is a highly coveted neighbourhood and is home to a commercial centre that rivals that of downtown Toronto.
Yonge Street is lined with great restaurants and the ongoing development at the Yonge Eglinton Centre promises to make the area even better. It is actually a “city-within-a-city’’, offering everything that anyone would expect from a modern vibrant community.
Mid Town Transit Options
This area continues to draw young professionals due to its numerous shops, entertainment spots, restaurants, bars plus available transit options. For those who live at Yonge & Eg, getting around is hassle-free, with the Yonge-University-Spadina subway and bus lines running east as well as west of Eglinton. Also, the crosstown LRT which is currently being constructed will usher in light rail to the area. Those who are driving will not have to drive far to get to Allan, the 401, as well as the Don Valley Expressway since they are all only a short drive away.
When completed in 2021, the 19km LRT will significantly cut travel 98 time, while linking to 54 local bus routes, three subway interchanges and GO Transit. It means getting to the Eaton Centre in just 20 minutes, Union Station in 24, and Pearson International Airport in as little as 45.
Currently completing a $100 million upgrade. Retail space is being renovated and expanded. Major retail tenants include Urban Outfitters, Indigo, Metro, Cineplex, LCBO, GoodLife Fitness, Winners, with prominent corner space anchored by the likes of Sephora. A total of 12 additional floors to be added to the 2 existing office buildings, providing more employment opportunities.
110 Broadway Walk Score
- Development Name: 110 Broadway Condos
- Developer (s): Reserve Properties
- Project Type: Condominiums & Townhomes
- Location: 110 Broadway Avenue, Toronto
- Number of Floors: 35 storeys
- Number of Units: 700 + units
- Unit size: TBA
- Maintenance Fee: TBA
- Price Range: Register for Pricing
By registering you are opting to receive updates, invitations and e-mail offers. We do not share e-mails with third parties. Once you register you will receive e-mail communications of upcoming projects.
Note that you can withdraw from receiving e-mail communications anytime by sending us an e-mail or marking the “unsubscribe” box in the future information sent to you.
WE ARE INDEPENDENT REALTORS WITH New Condo Centre REALTY LTD., BROKERAGE. WE DO NOT REPRESENT THE BUILDER/VENDOR. WE REPRESENT BUYERS.
THIS IS NOT THE BUILDER’S WEBSITE.
THIS WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED TO SOLICIT BUYERS OR SELLERS CURRENTLY UNDER CONTRACT WITH A REAL ESTATE AGENT.
IF YOU ARE A REAL ESTATE AGENT, PLEASE CALL THE BUILDER/VENDOR DIRECTLY.
See immediate returns by getting first access to pre-construction condos across the Greater Toronto Area. Registration is quick and easy.